Nystrom Treatment Offers
3.5 Clinically Managed High-Intensity Residential Services
- 24-hour care with trained counselors to stabilize multidimensional imminent danger and prepare for outpatient treatment.
- Able to tolerate and use full active milieu or therapeutic community. Offering 30 hours of clinical services a week.
More About Us
- Our 54-bed residential facility has been designed to provide SUD and Co-Occurring services to men and women over 18 years of age.
- We promote abstinence from substance use and other negative behaviors to change a client’s lifestyle, attitude, and values.
- We provide a high-intensity program. The length of stay is determined by the severity of the illness and the response to treatment.
- Our focus is on stabilizing the current severity and preparing clients to continue treatment in less intensive levels of care.
- We aim to improve the client’s ability to structure and organize daily living tasks, stabilize and maintain the stability of the individual’s substance use disorder symptoms, and help them develop and apply recovery skills.
- We ensure a drug-free environment using drug screens provided on a random basis and that of clinical necessity.
Our facility is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) and meets its 245G licensure requirements. This facility is also licensed as a Supervised Living Facility (SLF) and is accountable to the Minnesota Department of Health’s (MDH) regulations.